Policy to Protect Personal Information
Antex Corporation (hereinafter, “the Company”) considers that, in executing business activities, it is responsible for “the Company” to protect personal and/or confidential information (hereinafter, “Personal Information”) as identifies individuals and/or customers.
Every “Personal Information” provided by customers through any communication tool as website, e-mail, telephone, fax and so on, shall be handled as follows.
- “Personal Information” means information that identifies individuals and customers and are contained name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- When “the Company” collect “Personal Information”, “the Company” will disclose the purpose of information collecting and will collect only necessary information.
- “the Company” will properly handle collected “Personal Information” and will make effort to protect it from leakage, manipulation and unauthorized access.
- “the Company” will not provide nor disclose corrected “Personal Information” to a third party excluding the following cases;
- When “the Company” receive an official written request for cooperation or inquiry to disclose “Personal Information”from legally authorized person and/or organization.
- When customers agree disclosure of “Personal Information”.
- If customers wish to refer or modify their “Personal Information”, “the Company” will accept its disclosure only when customers are identified as themselves according to the regulation designated by “the Company”.